Related to the various project elaborated we regularly give workshops on several related topics. On this page you can find an overview of the upcoming workshops as well as an overview of other workshops that can be booked.
Locations and venues of former workshops include University of Georgia (Georgia Tech, Atlanta, US), UdK (Universität der Künste Berlin, Berlin, DE), MAMDT (Maastricht Academy of Media Design & Technology, Maastricht, NL), STEIM (Studio for Electro-Instrumental Music,Amsterdam, NL), Agora Collective (Berlin, DE), HKU Music & Technology (University College for the Arts Utrecht, Hilversum, NL), Brakke Grond (Amsterdam, NL), GOGBOT Festival 2015 (Enschede, NL), Technical Museum (Zagreb, HR), Akademija primijenjenih umjetnosti u Rijeci (Rijeka, HR), MAD (Media Arts & Design) Faculty Genk (University College PXL, Hasselt, BE), PXL Music (University College PXL, Hasselt, Be), Motormusic Studios (Mechelen, BE), School of Arts (Ghent, BE) and Erasmus University College (Brussels, BE)
- 17-19/01/2020: Workshop Analogue/Subtractive Sound Synthesis I (Edition 5), Center-MCS (Center for Music, Coding & Sound Design) (Info and tickets: https://www.valeryvermeulen.net/workshops/analoguesynthesis/), Ghent (BE)
- 28/02-03/01/2020: Workshop Analogue/Subtractive Sound Synthesis I (Edition 6), Center-MCS (Center for Music, Coding & Sound Design) (Info and tickets: https://www.valeryvermeulen.net/workshops/analoguesynthesis/), Ghent (BE)
Book your own workshop:
Underneath you can find an overview of workshops you can book as an individual organization. Besides these mentioned themes workshops on demand on topics related to art, electronic music, science and technology are also possible.
For more info and to book workshop just send an email to email@example.com
- “Create your own music from (Deep) Space and Wall Street”
Workshop on how scientific abstract data can be used in innovative ways to compose, perform music or create multimedia installations. More info.
- “Biofeedback in Artistic Context”
Workshop and hands on training on how to use bio and psychophysiological data (brain waves (EEG), stress level (GSR), heart rate (ECG),…) for artistic purposes. More info.
- “Hacking Game Controllers and Sound Design”
Workshop on use of (game) and other controllers for musical purposes. More info.